WELCOME

Get More Visitor

Free advertising

Read If U Seen

Not Nice If U Just Watch my Page. Bring Your Great Comment
...............................................................................
Tidak Beberapa Baik Jika Hanya Sekadar Melihat, Berilah Komen Terbaik ANDA

Friday, April 10, 2009

Winner of All

Pure glory! overwhelming joy!
A winner of all the other toys!
A champion in colour and noise.
A toy everyone, anywhere, enjoys!

Not too soft, not too hard,
Not too bold, not too meek,
Not too girly, not too boyish,
Not too boring, not too addictive.

Pride is convulsing through my frame.
I'm not too animalistic, or real.
I'm an abstract piece or artistry.
Crafted from the finest materials.

I'm not too expensive,
But I earn my keep.
I'm not too small,
But I'm not too large.

I can make anyone laugh.
I can make anyone think.
I can make anyone smile.
I can make anyone cry.

I will always tell the truth.
I will never put you down.
I will always be there,
To wipe away the frown.

I will never leave you behind.
I will never break your heart.
I will always sit and listen.
I will always give you advice.

This is because...
The best toy in the world
is in fact...
A BEST FRIEND!!!!

0 comments:

Perhatian Umum !!

Gunakan Firefox barulah page Ini Jadi GEMPAK !!!

Radio HotFm ( Malaysia )


 

Projek Mini