WELCOME

Get More Visitor

Free advertising

Read If U Seen

Not Nice If U Just Watch my Page. Bring Your Great Comment
...............................................................................
Tidak Beberapa Baik Jika Hanya Sekadar Melihat, Berilah Komen Terbaik ANDA

Friday, April 10, 2009

For All My "Politeknik Sultan Idris Shah" Friend

You all are my best friend and that I can't deny
You all are there for me when you see me cry.
You all are there for me when no one is would
You all were there for me like a best friend should.
Without you there is no me
Your friendship is like:
A nerd with without braces
Shoes without their laces
a sentence with no spacing.


Forever you will be my friend.

4 comments:

Friend Talk said...

Kepada semua,, all tau..bukan separuh

MyPolyCampus-Net said...

jemput ke forum pelajar dan alumni Politeknik di http://www.mypolycampus.net

sickchild said...

woiiiiii.
aku pun dak psis!
hahahaha
=D

Mr x7 said...

@sickchild
ceh, sampai sini ko mencelah

Perhatian Umum !!

Gunakan Firefox barulah page Ini Jadi GEMPAK !!!

Radio HotFm ( Malaysia )


 

Projek Mini